's New challenge! Get epic and win points!
It taught me to draw a whole lot faster, and the bigger the space, the better I draw (last five).
Most were bout 2 hours or less.
3, 4, 9, 10, were 20-minute life drawings. 15 from life but modified his appearance and manner. 26-29 were also from life (busts).
5. Murdered City lawyer.
6. Filmed a man get shot by cop.
16. Andy Murray. First Brit to win Wimby in 76 years.
17. Roger Federer. Has 17 Grand Slams to his name.
26. James Randell. Regency jeweller.
27. Alexander Pope. Famous for poetry, satirical verse, as well as for his translation of Homer. Had Potts desease, TB of the spine.
28. Harold Moody. Physican from Jamacia, practising in Pecham Rye in London, which was posh at the time. Pastor and civil rights activist.
29. Sir James Stephen: Colonial Under-Secretary 1836-1847. Later Professor of Modern History at Cambridge.
30. Lord Rear-Admiral Horatio Nelson. Just had to wear his medals at Trafalger, where he got himself killed. Commanded battle while dying, which took three hours. Cult hero, even before his death.
All else are characters (not mine).